- “Carol of the Bells” for Brass Quintet (2000) – arrangement
- “I Saw Three Ships” for Brass Quintet (2000) – arrangement
- “Four Settings of God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen” for Brass Quintet (2000) – arrangement
- “Ave Maria” (Bach/Gounod) (2005) – transcription
- “Ave Maria” (Schubert) (2005) – transcription
- “Kyrie from Missa Pange Lingua” (Desprez) (2005) – transcription
- “We Three Kings” for Brass Quintet (2009) – arrangement
NOTE: Woodwind Quintet is perhaps my favorite chamber ensemble because of its varied timbres and the possibilities it presents. I am currently working on two pieces for WW Quintet as I have time. If you play in a WW Quintet, live in the L.A. area, and are interested in exploring new music with me, then please contact me. I’d love to work with you in finishing these pieces and hearing them performed.
- “Mood Scapes” for Woodwind Quintet (2011) – original composition; in progress. Very cinematic in style.
- “Chakras” for Woodwind Quintet and Marimba (2011) – original composition; in progress. Somewhat “new age” and slightly minimalistic, with some beautiful meditative textures.
Other Chamber Ensembles
- Film Score: “Ozarks Voices” (1999) for Chamber Wind Ensemble. Recorded by Missouri State University students & faculty. Broadcast on local public television in Springfield, MO.
- Film Score: “Stock Issues” (2000) for Chamber Orchestra. Recorded by Missouri State University students.
- “Ozarks Festival Prelude” (2000) for 8 Trumpets – premiered by the Missouri State University Trumpet Ensemble at the 2001 International Trumpet Guild Conference.